Novel Adventures

Novel Adventures
Come visit us

Monday, February 10, 2014

Anna and The French Kiss Discussion 6, Chapters 16-18



Anna and the French Kiss Discussion 6, Chapters 16-18

I do feel sorrow for our friend St Clair. You have to love Anna, she tries everything she can think of to support her friend in during his terrible time, worrying for his sick mother who he cannot be near. I image it would be difficult to spend Thanksgiving out of the United States and so far from your family. I think that is part of what breaks Anna in Chapter 18. Here she has given everything she can for her friendship with St Clair to feel rejected when herself is also in an emotional state where she needs the comfort of friendship. Once again, I am not impressed with this boy who's every word she hangs on. I have to say I was pleased to see that Anna, finally, digs down and finds her voice.
Perhaps it's just me. Maybe I am just more attractive to emotionally stable and honest boys than to emotionally unstable hungover boys with a cute smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment