Novel Adventures

Novel Adventures
Come visit us

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss, Discussion 3



Anna and the French Kiss, Discussion 3

Well, it's about time our friend Anna get's out and sees Paris. She is amazed at the wonderful sights just outside of her doorstep. Why is Anna so afraid? She is so stuck on Toph, back home, but she doubts herself that there was ever anything between them. She's afraid to be herself, American. She's afraid of how other's might perceive her, despite that those around her only give her positive messages about herself.
Am an curious to see how the relationship develops between herself and St. Clair. Then his girlfriend just shows up? I hope he is not just toying with Anna, she's too fragile for all that. I do hope that she does develop into a strong female character when this story is all said and done.
As for Paris, I hope I am filled with such wonder when I first stand on POINT ZERO DES ROUTES DE FRANCE, as Anna was. I hope one day my parents just drop me off in Paris for the year. But, then of course, I'm not seventeen.

1 comment:

  1. My comments aren't showing up here--are anybody else's showing up?

    ReplyDelete