Novel Adventures

Novel Adventures
Come visit us

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss Discussion 7, Chapters 19-25

I cannot wait to walk in the footsteps on Anna and St Clair. I must get to Paris and find an American Turkey dinner and let a boy sleep in my room. I want to take a ride on a Ferris wheel and eat crepes. There are just so many possibilities in this story. This is going to be a fun itinerary to write.
Wait? What? Did Toph just say what I think he did? Anna's Atlanta boyfriend and her Atlanta best friend are screwing? Yikes! That's a sucker punch if I ever heard one. Well, no biggie really since Anna is crazy over St Clair. If only the two of them would say something about it. But, I suppose if they did then this would be a rather short book. I have to admit I am a little distracted by the final line in Chapter 25. I wonder what Anna would have done on Thanksgiving had she have know this was going on back home. I can't wait to get to Chapter 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment